This small but mighty nonprofit is located in Livingston County.
Each year, LACASA Center serves more than 5,000 victims of child abuse, domestic violence and sexual violence. This organization is one of only a few in the nation that provides services for all abuse victims under one roof. This far-sighted approach reduces trauma for victims, survivors and their families. It also makes sound economic sense for the community-at-large.
All services for victims, survivors and their families are provided at no charge because LACASA believes "safety has no price." This is made possible because of generous donations from individuals, organizations and businesses that support the mission of this independent 501(c)3 organization.
In an on-going effort to prevent abuse, LACASA spearheads community-wide education and prevention programs for children, teens and adults that help raise awareness about interpersonal violence.
LACASA is a locally based, independent nonprofit, not affiliated with a national parent organization. All donations stay right here at home. To learn more, visit lacasacenter.org.
- LACASA Center provides comprehensive services for victims of child abuse, as well as their families.
- Our Crisis Shelter provides an immediate sanctuary if you are forced to leave your home because you fear for your life.
- Our Sexual Assault Response Center provides immediate support and compassionate care.
- At LACASA Center, we provide classes, workshops and programs aimed at preventing abuse, assault and violence.
- We are 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, with ways to give. Thank you for your support!
- Phone: (517) 548-1350
- Fax: (517) 548-3034
- Send an Email