Is it time to sell my business? How do I determine the value of my business? Understand the value of your business like a pro.
Fred G. Manual, Former CEO of the Heritage Media Group (a former Heinze Prechter company and more than $100 million dollar enterprise made up of manufacturing, automotive dealerships, media company, advertising agency, restaurants, hotels and land holding company) walks us through how to do a business valuation. He'll talk to you about things you should be thinking about if you own your own business: When is it time to sell my business? How do I determine the value? And so much more.
Fred G. Manual's Professional experience:
- Current Vice-President and co owner of Golden Circle Advisors
- Vice-President of The Detroit News/Free Press
- Bank Board Member
- Henry Ford Hospital Board Member
- Continuous Care Retirement Operation Board Member
- Founder of Times Newspapers (Michigan)
- Founder of Christian Singles Network (The first in the U.S. employing technology) A virtual company.
- President Board Member of Global Technology Associates
- Acquisition and Operation Advisor to Heritage Network of Companies
Possibly most importantly...Father of three and ten grandchildren!
Date and Time
Tuesday Oct 3, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EDT
Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce
218 E. Grand River
Brighton, MI 48116