The Executive Director provides the overall leadership and management of the mission of LCCC. Under the direction of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is responsible for providing leadership through budget management, overseeing, and developing service programs, relationship building through community outreach and advocating for LCCC’s programs.
The Executive Director is actively engaged in the community serving as the face of LCCC, participates as a member on all committees of the Board of Directors and actively facilitates a Board/Co-worker partnership to accomplish the goals and fulfill the organization's mission. As a practicing Catholic, the Executive Director models their commitment to Catholic Social Teaching in their public and personal life; is an inspirational leader with a passion for the organization's mission; demonstrates strategic thinking and applies it to maximizing opportunities; and knows how to collaborate with the Livingston County Catholic parishes and other churches/congregations and community partner organizations.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Abilities for the Executive Director
- Demonstrated experience in program planning and evaluation, personnel management,
- fiscal management, fund development, community relations and working with a nonprofit Board of Directors.
- Passion for serving others and humbly leading by example.
- Ability to build effective relationships within the organization and the community.
- Established experience in a non-profit, family service setting is ideal.
- At least 5 years as a supervisor or program manager with increasing administrative
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Compensation, Benefits, and Structure
The position is full-time and permanent, with an annual base salary based on skills and experience. In addition, this position is eligible for all agency provided benefits including but not limited to medical, dental and vision insurance; pension plan; agency paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
The Recruitment Process
The recruiting process will include two preliminary phone screens, two web-based (or in-person) interviews, a candidate personality assessment, and a pre-employment background check and drug test. The process, which is being facilitated through EctoHR, Inc. is designed to ensure candidates are aligned with LCCC’s mission and vision.
Employment candidates who feel called to serve in the capacity of the LCCC Executive Director, should email their resume to Christy Conn at email@example.com.